Comment on page
The Humanode network is a protocol that can prove one's unique identity through private biometric authentication schemes and grant permission to launch a node and verify transactions running a public permissionless network based on collective human existence.
The core stack of technologies enabling human node technology include:
- Single node per person invariant (bio-authentication consensus)
- EVM compatibility
- Zero-Knowledge proven active and passive liveness detection
- ZK-proven encrypted face feature extraction
- Distributed encrypted feature search and matching
- Cost-based network fees
- Fath as the monetary policy and algorithm targeting real value growth and proportional emission.
- Proposal pool system
- On-chain voting “Vortex”